Basic notes when using portable axle weigh pads
Author:jinmai Time:2017-11-03 16:15:07
1. Place the weighing pads on the flat road.
2. Vehicles should be at a steady speed if measured dynamically. Suggest speed: ≤5Km/h.
Please don't drive more than 10 km/h.
3. When the indicator isn't use for a long time, it should be boot up once a month and the boot
time is no less than 8 hours. If the battery should be charged, the charging time is no less than
8 hours to protect the build-in battery.
4. The weighing pads are not allowed in the rain or corrosive environments; shade the indicator
when used in the hot sun; the foundation pit should keep dry for underground installation.
5. The weighing precision of the equipment should be inspected regularly
6. Pay attention to the working state of the printer, replenish or replace the printing paper and ribbon on time.
7. The regions with volatile AC power should install the voltage regulator.
8. Must check whether there are loose screw on the bottom of the weighing pads before or after use the portable
weighing pads, if there are loose screws, must tighten them timely.
9. Clear all the sundry, water, sewage, etc. after weighing. Do not use wet cloth or corrosive solution to clear;
pack the weighing pads after completely dry.
10. Carry the portable axle pads gently, do not ram and fall.
11. Forbidden braking on the weighing pads.
12. The weighing pads should be connected to the indicator and stay away from the magnetic fields.
13. Put the weighing pads in the dry, non-corrosive environment when the pads are not in use.
14. Do not press the keys too hard to extend the service life of membrane switch.
15. Please turn off the backlight for daytime operation to prolong the battery life.
16. Prohibited rain and using chemical solvents to clean the indicator surface.
17. Try to avoid direct sunlight in order to prolong the LCD display's life.
18. Please keep the certification and the warranty card. Please contact us if the weighing pads can't be
used properly or have any abnormal.
19. It is not allowed to disassemble the weighing pads and the indicator, users shall bear responsibilities themselves
in case of any damage caused by improper use and maintenance.