Belt scale calibration methods
Author:yisainuo Time:2018-01-06 16:25:14
The product does not propose specific requirements of the collimator calibration, we recommend the following requirements:
(1) said idler bearing on the adjacent non-existent compared to the roller height, and asked its two neighboring groups to 3 groups of high rollers.
(2) requires weighing affected areas idler roller weighing height above the impact outside the region, the height can be selected as a 5mmo 3
(3) collimator calibration tolerance for high precision belt scale, it may require 0.5 mm, usually requires 1mm, such as the use of optical
instruments authentic straight calibration, then tolerance can be reduced to 0. 2mm.
(4) In the adjustment process, should be called at the error value idler Shaopian positive, that is slightly higher than the adjacent roller (eg 0.5mm).
(5) 3 grooved rollers usually three quasi-linear calibration collimated, high weighing accuracy requirements of the carrier is preferably
carried out with six quasi-linear calibration collimation.