The global industrial weighing equipment markets trends
Author:jinmai Time:2017-01-05 14:39:51
GIA announces the release of a comprehensive global report on industrial weighing equipment. The global market for industrial weighing
equipment is projected to reach US$2.7 billion by 2020, driven by rising demand for automated scales and the growing need to replace
obsolete weighing equipment.
A key trend in the market is the transition from mechanical scales to high-performance digital and automated scales. Asia-Pacific represents
the largest regional market worldwide. Led by China,India and Taiwan, the region is also forecast to emerge as the fastest growing market with
a projected CAGR of 5.9% over the analysis period.
Snapshot Summary of Trends & Drivers
1. Expansion in Logistics and Shipping Operations Spurs Demand for Lift Truck Scales
2. Wireless Weighing to Witness Strong Growth
3. Lighter and Portable Designs Grow in Popularity
4. Demand for Accurate Results Drives Use of Load Cells in Weighing Scales
5. Replacement of Mechanical Scales with Electronic Scales Brings in New Market Opportunities
6. Lack of Innovation & Product Differentiation: Key Challenges to Growth.