Operating Specifications of Loader Scales
Author:jinmai Time:2018-08-07 15:33:52
In order to make loader scales get the best weighing accuracy, please pay attention to the following items:
1. Wheel loader scales shuold be turn on after the loader started, lift the boom 5~10 times to do the warm-raise,
the purpose is to preheat hydraulic oil and pressure sensors to its normal operating temperature, reduce the oli
temperature instability on the weighing accuracy.
2. in the weighing process, the drivers should avoid driving when weighing, the speed should be controlled within
3. In the weighing process, enhance the boom, when pass the position snesor, the increase rate should be the same
（put an end to plus/minus throttle or throttle stop）
4. Loader should try to choose the more smoothly ground or the slope is less than 15 degrees.
5. Completed the weighing, the bucket should be dropped to the lowest position to prepare for the next shovel weighing.
More info, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us 86-371-60105784